Book a BVI Charter Boat for a Better Vacation. It truly is an Unconventional Excitement !.
Why you should chose for a BVI Charter Boat?. Well maybe Is it time for you to start thinking about your next vacation? Or, are you considering venues for an upcoming wedding or company event? Although it may seem unconventional, BVI Charter Yachts can be the perfect place to help you pull off both of these things.
For those who have only considered taking the traditional route for their family vacations or big events. Read on to find out what you need to know about booking a BVI Charter Boat. And also why many people who do often book a yacht again after their first experience. The British Virgin Islands is a beautiful place and it’s best to explore with a Charter Boat. The best place to rent a BVI Charter Boat is at BoatBookings. Click here to visit BoatBookings directly.
What is a Charter Boat & What Is Included?.
A Charter Boat involves renting a boat for a short period of time in order to travel to a destination that is best reached by boat (such as an island or coastal city). Many people charter boats as a relaxing vacation activity. But some have also used private charters as a venue for a fancy yacht wedding. To add some pizazz to a corporate event. Or even as a team building exercise (especially in the case of bareboat charters).
If you’re thinking about chartering a yacht to one of the top Caribbean destinations for your next family vacation or event, it’s important to know what options you’ll have available to you. In general, you’ll have the following three options for your charter:
There is no crew on these types of charters, simply because you and the people you brought along will act as the charter crew. This means that the people on board will have to be responsible for everything from sailing to safety precautions to food preparation to cleaning the boat. Someone in your crew needs to have sailing experience in order to book this type of charter. And they usually work best for groups who get along and know how to work together.
BVI Bareboat with a Skipper:
If you don’t know anyone with sailing experience but you still want to have a great team building experience (or you’d rather have everyone participate in making the trip a success), then going the Bareboat with skipper route is for you. This way, you’ll never have to worry about operating the boat, and you’ll be able to spend more time doing what you really want.
BVI Charter Boat with Full Crew:
If you want to vacation in the lap of luxury or are having an event and will need lots of assistance, then it’s best to go with a crewed charter. These charters yachts provide a beautiful, fully-equipped venue. And a knowledgeable skipper with a full-service crew who are trained to cater to your every whim and ensure that you have the most relaxing time on board.
Benefits of a BVI Charter Boat.
When it comes to booking a vacations, you have a plethora of options. You may be tempted to get in your car and drive to the Grand Canyon or board a plane and head to Europe. However, booking dream yacht charters is one of the best ways to squeeze in some adventure while still enjoying plenty of relaxation. Check out the following reasons why yacht vacations make for great memories:
- It’s a hassle free vacation venue. If you want to see different cities or attractions, you can do so without having to move your belongings.
- You can have the benefits of staying in the best locations without having to worry about crowds in and around popular hotels and resorts.
- If you choose to have your family and friends act as the crew. You’ll get to engage in a team-building activity that will bring you closer together.
- If you choose to Book a BVI Private Yacht Boat with a Captain and Crew ?. Then you’ll never have to be concerned about what or when to eat, how you’ll get to the attractions you want to see, or what to do when you run out of things you need. Someone will be there to help you take care of all of these things.
Finding The Right Charter Boat for the Right Price: A Few Charter Boat Tips !.
So, how much does it cost to charter a private yacht? Here are a few tips that will help you answer that question and figure out how you can incorporate a yacht charter vacation into your budget this year:
- You’ll pay different prices to charter different boats. And these price differences will be based on the type and size of the boat. But also the location to which you are sailing, and the season in which you which to take your vacation.
- As a general rule, smaller and older boats will be less expensive.
- If you want to get the cheapest prices. You may want to avoid booking summer trips to Mediterranean destinations or trips to the Caribbean in the colder months. These times are referred to as the “high season”. And you may pay double what you would pay in the off-season.
- Try using an agent to book your yacht charter. As they will do the bulk of the comparison shopping work. And help you obtain the best deals on the best available boats.
Sailing the British Virgin Islands.
To Book a BVI Charter Boat is a great way to see the British Virgin Islands in the most fun and unique way possible. If you decide to travel with a group, you can often book your charter for little more. Well than you would pay to stay in a boring hotel room. With the help of the right booking agent, you could be well on your way to having the vacation (or event) of your dreams.
The best broker for BVI Charter Yachts is BoatBookings. They can help you with all your questions about sailing the beautiful islands. Click here to visit the official website.